So I decided I would take a few moments just to express how truly thankful I am for my husband. God has blessed me beyond anything that I could imagine. Doug has a love for the Lord and a desire to serve Him and it is so evident in his life. We have been married only a little over a year now, but it has been such a cool year. We are so blessed to live on an Island on the Delaware River where we have been given so much time to get to know each other. Although I work at Starbucks during the day and he is here at the camp, we have almost every evening together and it has given us a lot of time to grow and learn. Doug always does his best to put me first and to make the kinds of decisions that would first of all please God, but that he knows will be best for both he and I. He is so great with helping around the house and doing his part here in our home. He is never afraid to be honest with me and say the things that need to be said, even if they hurt a little at first. I love you Douglas and I am so glad that I get to share my life with you. I am proud of all that you do and the man that you are. Thank you for your love.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I love my husband
So I decided I would take a few moments just to express how truly thankful I am for my husband. God has blessed me beyond anything that I could imagine. Doug has a love for the Lord and a desire to serve Him and it is so evident in his life. We have been married only a little over a year now, but it has been such a cool year. We are so blessed to live on an Island on the Delaware River where we have been given so much time to get to know each other. Although I work at Starbucks during the day and he is here at the camp, we have almost every evening together and it has given us a lot of time to grow and learn. Doug always does his best to put me first and to make the kinds of decisions that would first of all please God, but that he knows will be best for both he and I. He is so great with helping around the house and doing his part here in our home. He is never afraid to be honest with me and say the things that need to be said, even if they hurt a little at first. I love you Douglas and I am so glad that I get to share my life with you. I am proud of all that you do and the man that you are. Thank you for your love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love watching you two start out in your marriage. It reminds me very much of 6 years ago. I love you both and can't wait to see you grow closer to each other and our amazing God.
Tricia :)
Post a Comment